Monday, May 30, 2011

New Calling

I have absolutely loved working in Primary (almost 3 years) .  But, I was just released from that calling and asked to be 1st Counselor in the YW - I'm excited.  But, I AM a little worried . . . the handbook has changed and so has YW Personal Progress.  So, I'll have alot to learn.  We have a small YW group and so I'll look forward to getting to know each and every one of them!  Also, I feel a great responsibility to find those "lost" girls - almost 15 of them are less-active.  I have my work cut out for me.  I am definitely the "Mom" of the group!  Maybe even "Grandma" . . . keep you posted!  PS - this week I'm providing a yummy snack for after our outdoor activity - "Deluxe Rice Krispy Squares" - amazing recipe!!

2 comments:

  1. Mom, that's so fun. The YW will love you! I'm starting to feel left out! You, SArah and Jenny all have YW callings. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maren is right, the YW will love you. You are such a loveable lady! I love working with the YW. Let's make sure to share ideas!

    ReplyDelete