Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Every year the bug hits me . . . I start realizing that there's dust on the walls, dust under the furniture, icky stuff under the fridge and stove, closets a mess.  Does anyone out there get the same bite?  So, here I am, into the second week trying to get spring cleaning done during the actual months of spring.  Last year it didn't happen until early fall.  It's hard to get motivated.  So, I find myself cleaning out a random closet or drawer.  Today will be different.  Right after this blog I'm determined to get to the bathroom and finish the job!  Last night just before bed I cleaned out all the cupboards in the bathroom, soooo, now it's just the fan, walls, tile, etc.  Of course, I feel hungry now, so first I'll get a little snack and then tackle the job BEFORE lunch!

3 comments:

  1. I usually DO catch the bug, but haven't yet. I probably should soon since I'm moving. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when you are done, you can drive up to my house and spring clean over here! Haha! Kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then when you're finished at Sarah's, you can come to my house and clean there. I'm not kidding. ;)

    ReplyDelete